Sunday, April 11, 2021

Returning

 I was surprized to see this long abandoned blog site was still standing.  Too, too much has occured to even attempt to catch up.

Sam, Cassie and Sapphire are gone.  I lost the girls during the summer of the covid-19 pandemic.  So many lives have been lost and still counting.  Most of my friends have survived.  A few haven't.

Most of us have been quarantined for the past 13 months.  The entire world has been on hold; the economy and social structures are colapsing. No one knows how this will play out.  The uncertanty hangs over all.

Two new cats have moved in with me.  Meet Zeva,  a 3 year old Russian Blue who, as far as I can tell, has never had an insecure moment in her life. She's aloof and independent and typifies the feline personality.



 

This is Kuzya, a nine year old male, orphaned and unwanted when his people died.  He is timid and defensive, and not adjusting well to his new life.


They mostly hate each other, and neither are too fond of me.  This is very different from the cats I had lived with over the last 25 years.  A challenge for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment