Thursday, February 12, 2009

expresso woes







Awake in the middle of the night. I guess that last expresso wasn't such a good idea. I decided to get up instead of tossing and turning and annoying the cats.

Remember the disappointment you felt when Cracker Jack started giving crummy prizes? Its been that kind of day. Not life shattering stuff, but a drag.

I spent several days emailing with someone supposedly interested in buying a painting. It would have been a substantial sale, and since that happens soooo infrequently I was skeptical. As it turned out, this time it wasn't just my insecure paranoia...the offer was a scam.

It could have been worse, I could have actually fallen for it and hurt more than just my ego. Pretty low to try to scam a starving artist. I can't imagine it being too lucrative. Just how bad is the economy?

1 comment:

  1. Sucks that you had that happen to you. How low can people go? I don't want to know!
    ((hugs))
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete